Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Free Circus Tickets!

Here is something that I have mentioned on my blog before (many months ago when most of you were not yet stopping by) and since I couldn't be any more creative than this today, I am using it for my Works for Me Wednesday!Did you know that you can get free circus tickets for your children? Now just any old little traveling circus, but the real life Greatest Show on Earth! The only catch is, you have to act quickly while they are young.
Before any child's first birthday, you can go to Ringling Brothers website and print out one free ticket to be used any time during the child's life. That's right...get it free while they are young and save it until you think they will enjoy it. What a great gift for a child! Who doesn't love the circus?!
So, that's what Works for Me today. Go over to Rocks in My Dryer and see what works for everyone else!


  1. I love it when companies do things like this. Nice for us, and smart for them:)

  2. my free ticket just came in the mail yesterday =)



Mrs. Nespy's World | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates