Have you ever gotten tired of rounding up (and keeping clean!) enough plastic containers to fit your family's lunches in? And sometimes you find out that they just don't fit once the meal is assembled.
This frustration can add stress and minutes to one's morning (or evening) routine that just is not necessary.
Why isn't it necessary?
Because of the Easy Lunchbox System. This combination of cooler bags and plastic containers are designed to work together to make packing lunches easier. And since back to school lunch boxes are always on one's shopping list, this would be a great item to pick up!
Each system comes with one bag and four divided containers, assuring that you don't have to wash a single container every day. The one-container system makes life easier and the lack of plastic baggies or disposable brown bags makes it eco-friendly as well!
Since packing lunch can cut down on spending as well as unhealthy eating that results from eating out or eating cafeteria food, this product can help you be sure you are making wise choices for your entire family. And if you aren't too sure of what to pack, they offer a list of lunch ideas that work great in their compartmentalized containers.
Their products are sturdy and reusable, FDA approved, free from all plastic-y toxins, as well as microwave and dishwasher safe. What's not to like?
If you still aren't sure, check out these testimonials on their website.
When they offered me a review and giveaway for this Back to School Blowout event, I was thrilled to get to try out their products. Here is what I received:
My favorite part? Well, there are two.
First of all, they nest VERY well with one another for storage. Because I can't stand a cabinet full of plastic containers (like we have) where you have to search high and low for containers that suit your needs and in the process, handle 7 or 8 other containers just to get to what you need.
Secondly, these lids. They are very snug and secure. No need of worrying about a spill in the bag!
So what's the deal?
Go to EasyLunchboxes.com and buy one for each member of your family!
One lucky reader will win one complete system, comprised of one cooler pack and one set of four plastic containers. (Retail value of $21.90) What a deal!
Mandatory Entry (must be completed before any others are considered):
Visit EasyLunchboxes.com and tell me one thing you learned about their products.
- Make a purchase at EasyLunchboxes.com and comment here letting me know you did.
- Sign up for their email newsletters and leave a comment here telling me you did.
- Follow EasyLunchboxes on Twitter and leave a comment here letting me know you did.
- Follow Easy Lunchboxes on Facebook and comment telling me you did.
- Subscribe to their blog and let me know you did.
- Promote this giveaway via your blog (post the URL in the comments)
- Promote/link to this giveaway via Twitter (post your tweet in comments) - one post per day. Leave a comment with each tweet you make.
- Link to this giveaway via Facebook (leave a link in comments)
- Tell me how you found this giveaway
- Enter any of my open giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered) - tell me which one in comments
- Post the Back to School BLOWOUT button (right sidebar) on your blog - leave me a comment to tell me you did so.
- Grab my regular Mrs Nespy's Frugal World button (right sidebar) for your blog - leave me a comment to tell me you did so.
Giveaway will run until August 31st at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. US and Canada only. Please do not enter if you have received free products from Easy Lunchboxes within the last 3 months. Commenter must either leave email address with each comment or make sure email address is attached to your profile. Winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to return contact before another winner is chosen.
This post is part of my Back to School BLOWOUT! Click for more details!