I absolutely love hand made items. And I love stationery. And I love personalized things.
So it is no wonder that I love the etsy shop Simply Stamped. This collection of cards, invitations, tags, and other items is adorable and made by hand by a mother of 4. I'm all about supporting that kind of business!
Here is a brief sampling of what you can find at the shop:
Visit the Simply Stamped and buy some creations of your own!
One lucky reader will win a $10 credit and free shipping from Simply Stamped.
Mandatory Entry (must be completed before any others are considered):
Visit Simply Stamped and tell me what you love
- Make a purchase at Simply Stamped and comment here letting me know you did.
- Follow my blog (via Google Friend Connect in sidebar or RSS at top of blog) and comment telling me you did.
- Promote this giveaway via your blog (post the URL in the comments)
- Promote/link to this giveaway via Twitter (post your tweet in comments) - one post per day. Leave a comment with each tweet you make.
- Link to this giveaway via Facebook (leave a link in comments)
- Tell me how you found this giveaway
- Enter any of my open giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered) - tell me which one in comments
- Post the Back to School BLOWOUT button (right sidebar) on your blog - leave me a comment to tell me you did so.
- Grab my regular Mrs Nespy's Frugal World button (right sidebar) for your blog - leave me a comment to tell me you did so.
Giveaway will run until August 30th at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. US only. Commenter must either leave email address with each comment or make sure email address is attached to your profile. Winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to return contact before another winner is chosen.
This post is part of my Back to School BLOWOUT! Click for more details!