- Your Take: Lending Money to Friends & Family at Budgets are Sexy is a great conversation. I agree with commenter #1...what about you?
- Essentials Of Selling Your Stuff On Craigslist at Bible Money Matters is a great collection of tips that work!
- Money Advice While on Vacation (6 Traps to Avoid!) at Redeeming Riches is a great post to remind you that a vacation is not a break from responsible spending.
- 5 Steps for Married Couples to Get Out of Debt Together at Christian PF addresses the fact that sometimes it's hard to get on the same page with another person...even (especially) the person you're married to. It's a worthy task to tackle together though...so here is how you do it.
- I’d Rather be Hated than Loved with Conditions by Don Miller is a great concise post. Short, but a lot of wisdom. I had trouble deciding whether this was "Family/Life" or "Faith" as the two often intersect on this blog.
- 15 Favorite Preschool and Kindergarten Resources – Part 1 at Money Saving Mom is the beginning of a great series. Part 2 and Part 3 are here too. Go check it out.
- If You Don’t Ask, The Answer is Always No at Man Vs Debt is had me nodding my head the whole time I was reading.
- Poster Win at Failblog made me smile. I "can't wait" to have teenagers!
- Negotiated Infidelity is a Crock by Bryan Allain had me laughing so hard that office neighbors came to check on me. The article he references is quite absurd but his line-by-line breakdown of it is genius!
- How Not To Record A Voicemail Greeting also by Bryan Allain: we are SO on the same page about this!
- Deal With The Burning Issue First at Not Always Right had me shaking my head in disbelief while I laughed.
- Apocalypse Forecast WIN at Failblog looks a lot like the weather we've had around here lately.
Oh yeah...I was also included in the following Blog Carnivals this week:
- Festival of Frugality #241: A Midsummer's Night Dream Edition over at Yes, I Am Cheap where I was chosen as an editor's pick because of the "crazy" of 8 Uses for a Rubber Band
- Carnival of Personal Finance at the Ultimate Money Blog included my post What a Mistake Cost Us
- Carnival of Money Stories: August 2, 2010 at Money Beagle featured I'll Admit It - I'm an Idiot as an editor's pick as well!
Photo credit: suesviews