Here is a collection of posts that I wanted to share with you this weekend! Happy reading!
- 7 worthless excuses for not saving by Liz Pulliam Weston at MSN Money hit the nail on the head...and hit a little close to home!
- The Six STUPIDEST Things I Lose Money On at Debt Hater--this is not a time to pick on her. It's totally a time to realize that I'm not alone.
- Lunch Box Idea Roundup: 11 Tasty Links at Baby Cheapskate is a grea back-to-school read!
- 10 Things to Make with a Scoop at Feels Like Home - 'cause you know I'm a sucker for lists!
- Quietly distancing ourselves from Mel Gibson at Stuff Christians Like - point well made, Jon.
- Gentle Suggestions for Doubting Christians by Gorden Atkinsson at The High Calling Blogs was amazing. Simply amazing. Advice for all of us at some point in our lives. I honestly think a lot of heartache can be avoiding by reading a post like this and putting it into practice.
- When Matter Doesn’t Matter at Not Always Right made the nerd in me (yes...that would be most of me) laugh.
- Comic for August 12th from Dilbert made me laugh quite hard. Maybe you won't appreciate it...but then again, maybe you will. =)
- Understanding Shapes FAIL at Failblog. Ahhh...I feel so smart now.
- Whoops, I grabbed your banana!-An apology to Lick Foreign at Jamie the Very Worst Missionary had me crying I was laughing so hard. The post itself is good and has a good faith-based message in it, but go read the comment. I left one myself that you might find humorous.
Photo credit: Somebody's Mom