It's a short one this week. I'll admit that I've been a bit selfish and wrapped up in the giveaway going on around here.
But I am still reading others' blogs and here are some good things I found!
- The Definition of “Afford” at Well-Heeled Blog is a great perspective on spending. Check it out!
- You Might Need a Budget if … at Money Help for Christians hit pretty close to home for our past life. Luckily we have moved on, have a budget and are fighting back against debt. What about you?
- An epiphany on frugality at Money Saving Mom breaks it down to the bare bones. And she nails it.
- Small Gaps Can Mean Big Waste at Money Beagle discusses an aweomse tool he is using to find savings at home!
- Your Credit Card is Not an Emergency Fund at Financial Highway is something I was once very guilty of. Is this something you do?
FAVORITE NEW WEBSITE OF THE WEEK:
- What Should I Read Next? Seriously...type in a book you like and it will recommend others. Awesome.