Who said that girly girls should get to have all of the fun in the bath?
I have discovered some awesome fun soap for your boys or gamer girls! It's made by Digital Soaps and it completely rocks!
Digital Soaps creates and carries (via etsy) a huge line of video game controller soaps, video game cartridge soaps, shampoos, conditioners, and soaps that smell like soda, cell phone soaps, and these awesome tetris and space invader replica soaps!
You can get your favorite current gaming system controller, like this ultra-realistic Playstation controller
Or you can relive your prior gaming days with classic items like a NES controller or this ever-so-real-looking Atari 2600 game cartridge!
Do you seriously get how awesome these are?
We were sent an X-box controller to review. This is what arrived.
You can even read the word "start" above the start button!
My son LOVES it. He doesn't know one gaming system from another yet (we've told him he can (in a limited manner) play video games when he turns 5), but he sees Daddy playing and knows what they are.
He thinks he now has his own controller.
And for some reason he really got a kick out of the fact that when he uses it in the tub he smells like apples. Don't know why that struck him as fantastic, but it seriously has.
I would post a picture of him playing with it, but no big boys in the tub photos on my blog. He's not a baby anymore.
Visit Digital Soaps and stock up on Christmas gifts for your gamer!
One lucky reader will win a super awesome Wii remote soap like the one pictured here. Hard to believe this is anything but the real thing.
Mandatory Entry (must be completed before any others are considered):
Visit Digital Soaps and who you would get it for.
- Tell me a gaming memory from your childhood (or current state...whatever you like).
- Make a purchase at Digital Soaps and comment here letting me know you did.
- Follow my blog (via Google Friend Connect in sidebar or RSS at top of blog) and comment telling me you did.
- Promote this giveaway via your blog (post the URL in the comments)
- Promote/link to this giveaway via Twitter (post your tweet in comments) - one post per day. Leave a comment with each tweet you make.
- Link to this giveaway via Facebook (leave a link in comments)
- Tell me how you found this giveaway
- Enter any of my open giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered) - tell me which one in comments
- Post the Back to School BLOWOUT button (right sidebar) on your blog - leave me a comment to tell me you did so.
- Grab my regular Mrs Nespy's Frugal World button (right sidebar) for your blog - leave me a comment to tell me you did so.
Giveaway will run until September 22nd at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. US only. Commenter must either leave email address with each comment or make sure email address is attached to your profile. Winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to return contact before another winner is chosen.
This post is part of my Back to School BLOWOUT! Click for more details!