Kids are messy. No one will deny that. And since they are, they can use up a LOT of napkins/paper towels/etc at any one meal setting. That amounts to a lot of waste in a landfill.
Happikins were created with that thought in mind. In fact, on their website, they state, "we believe in the products and what they stand for: making responsible products that reinforce the importance of thinking about the bigger picture for ourselves and our planet."
By creating products that are fun, high quality (and therefore seldom replaced) and encourage good habits, Happikins is doing much for the way of life of many children. They are learning responsibility for the earth naturally and with a fun twist.
Happikins cloth napkins for kids are made of 100% cotton (in most cases) and made to a great 12"x12" size for kids. With all of the fun pattern choices, what meal wouldn't be more fun with these by your side?
And they are just working on a new line of reusable snack pouches that further promote their goals of reusability and responsibility.
Well I was sent a sample Happikin to review. Actually, I guess my son was sent a Happikin napkin to review.
Look at how adorable it is!
He spent the first few minutes looking at all of the animals on it and trying to really study it. He was definitely intrigued by the fact of a cloth napkin.
What he did next really cracked me up.
See what he's doing there? He's been VERY careful not to get the napkin too dirty, as to not mess it up. Ahhh...my strange and compulsive child. I do love him and his antics!
*By the way...yes he is wearing one of his dad's shirts. Yes, he is eating off a paper plate (not very green, is it?). Yes, we intentionally turned the yogurt cup backwards to avoid product placement although I'll bet you don't have to think too hard on that brand.
The verdict? He LOVES it! He wants to use it every night. Since he's bound to get it dirty after a few meals (even being that careful), I probably should get him like a week's worth so he can enjoy them!
They sell in 4-packs for $19.95. These are their current selections. You can also find the snack pouches I was telling you about in their store.
Visit the Happikins store and buy some of your own!
One lucky reader will win a set of Happikins!
Mandatory Entry (must be completed before any others are considered):
Visit Happikins and tell me what you love about their store/products.
- Make a purchase at Happikins and comment here letting me know you did.
- Follow the Happikins Blog and let me know you did.
- Follow Happikins on Twitter and comment here to tell me.
- Follow my blog (via Google Friend Connect in sidebar or RSS at top of blog) and comment telling me you did.
- Promote this giveaway via your blog (post the URL in the comments)
- Promote/link to this giveaway via Twitter (post your tweet in comments) - one post per day. Leave a comment with each tweet you make.
- Link to this giveaway via Facebook (leave a link in comments)
- Tell me how you found this giveaway
- Enter any of my open giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered) - tell me which one in comments
- Post the Back to School BLOWOUT button (right sidebar) on your blog - leave me a comment to tell me you did so.
- Grab my regular Mrs Nespy's Frugal World button (right sidebar) for your blog - leave me a comment to tell me you did so.
Giveaway will run until September 17th at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. US only. Commenter must either leave email address with each comment or make sure email address is attached to your profile. Winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to return contact before another winner is chosen.
This post is part of my Back to School BLOWOUT! Click for more details!