When you think of adorable rain gear for children, what is the first place that comes to your mind?
For me, it would definitely be Kidorable.
Their products serve the purpose of keeping kids dry (to the parents' delight) while bringing smiles to the faces of the children who get to use them. When everyone is happy, I would say you've got a great product!
And although I think of Kidorable for rain gear, they also carry a wide variety of products including adorable backpacks, knit hats, scarves and gloves for the winter, as well as towels, sunhats, and embroidered tshirts for the summer! You can also find bookends and hanger sets for their room!
With all of these choices of high quality items to spark your children's imaginations, why wouldn't you check them out?
Our experience? We were offered some of their rain gear to review. Since I couldn't decide who should get to review the products (Patrick--who could give me feedback or Abigail--who could sport the adorable tiny versions of their products), they generously offered for Patrick to get an umbrella and Abigail to get a coat and boot ensemble. And because I like the classics, we went with frog and ladybug designs.
And since I like any chance I can get to share our adorable children with you, I offer these pictures:
You can see they were having a blast. Yes...Patrick picked out that outfit all by himself.
I was hoping to get pictures of them playing in puddles, but as it is in south Georgia, when it rains in the summer, there seems to always be accompanying lightning, so we had to settle for photos on an overcast day.
My thoughts? I love the quality workmanship in the boots and rain coat. I did have to roll up the sleeves for Abigail's jacket, but she is sporting the smallest size that they offer in both the boots and the coat because she is a petite little creature. At least they will get us through the winter with her! =)
I love the closure button on the umbrella. It is made with a push button rather than the typical hook type enclosure, which Patrick has gotten his finger pinched with several times on his other umbrella. With this one, I have told him that as long as his whole hand is on the plastic part while he pushes the button, there is no way it can pinch him. He and I both like that. Additionally, I love that it is sturdy and strong but not too hard for him to open.
Patrick also likes that the handle of the umbrella is a hook. That seems to add some magic and validity to the umbrella. Funny thing is, I remember thinking the same thing about an umbrella I had when I was small.
So what does this all mean for you?
Well I think that any of the products on their site would make a great gift. Birthdays, Christmas, or "just because" presents to fit any budget! You could buy an entire set based on the style/theme (there are so many to choose from--good luck!) or just choose your favorite item.
Visit Kidorable and find something for those special kids in your life!
One lucky reader will win an umbrella of their choice!
Mandatory Entry (must be completed before any others are considered):
Visit Kidorable and tell me which umbrella you will choose if you win (think hard...this will be the one you get if selected).
- Tell me your favorite product line.
- Make a purchase at Kidorable and comment here letting me know you did.
- Fan Kidorable on Facebook and let me know that you did. (2 ENTRIES - Leave two separate comments)
- Follow Kidorable on Twitter and let me know you did.
- Sign up for their newsletter (upper left) and leave me a comment here.
- Follow my blog (via Google Friend Connect in sidebar or RSS at top of blog) and comment telling me you did.
- Promote this giveaway via your blog (post the URL in the comments)
- Promote/link to this giveaway via Twitter (post your tweet in comments) - one post per day. Leave a comment with each tweet you make.
- Link to this giveaway via Facebook (leave a link in comments)
- Tell me how you found this giveaway
- Enter any of my open giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered) - tell me which one in comments
- Post the Back to School BLOWOUT button (right sidebar) on your blog - leave me a comment to tell me you did so.
- Grab my regular Mrs Nespy's Frugal World button (right sidebar) for your blog - leave me a comment to tell me you did so.
Giveaway will run until September 10th at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. US only. Commenter must either leave email address with each comment or make sure email address is attached to your profile. Winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to return contact before another winner is chosen.
This post is part of my Back to School BLOWOUT! Click for more details!