So now that we've done some lunch box/bag giveaways, we need some treats to go in those containers. You want them to be healthy, right? Your kids want them to be delicious, right?
What if you could have both?
Pirate Brands snacks offer some tasty additions to a take-to-school/work lunch that will leave your taste buds happy. Their products are all natural, gluten free, trans fat free, baked goodies. And many of their selections are vegan friendly too, which must be a hard diet to shop for!
They come in four different family groups, Pirate's Booty, Potato Flyers, Smart Puffs and their Original Tings.
I had the opportunity to review the Potato Flyers.
This is how they arrived:
Aren't they adorable in their box that looks like a suitcase (Flyers, you get it?).
I received a sample of all four flavors; Original, Salt & Vinegar, Barbeque, & Sour Cream and Onion.
Let me tell you...delicious. Delectable. Scrumptious. Do I need to pull out the thesaurus? They were yummy. Enough said.
Yummy and good for you? How often does that happen?
Visit the Pirate Brands Store and buy some snacks of your own! Or find your local retailer. I hope you have one!
One lucky reader will win a 4-pack of Potato Flyers just like the one I reviewed.
Mandatory Entry (must be completed before any others are considered):
Visit Pirate Brands and tell me what product you'd like to try.
- Make a purchase at the Pirate Brands Store and comment here letting me know you did.
- Follow Pirates Brands on Facebook and comment here telling me you did.
- Follow my blog (via Google Friend Connect in sidebar or RSS at top of blog) and comment telling me you did.
- Promote this giveaway via your blog (post the URL in the comments)
- Promote/link to this giveaway via Twitter (post your tweet in comments) - one post per day. Leave a comment with each tweet you make.
- Link to this giveaway via Facebook (leave a link in comments)
- Tell me how you found this giveaway
- Enter any of my open giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered) - tell me which one in comments
- Post the Back to School BLOWOUT button (right sidebar) on your blog - leave me a comment to tell me you did so.
- Grab my regular Mrs Nespy's Frugal World button (right sidebar) for your blog - leave me a comment to tell me you did so.
Giveaway will run until September 14th at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. US only. Commenter must either leave email address with each comment or make sure email address is attached to your profile. Winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to return contact before another winner is chosen.
This post is part of my Back to School BLOWOUT! Click for more details!