- Frugality and Accumulation at The Simple Dollar talks all about balance.
- Gettin’ vulnerable (round two) at Punch Ninja in the Face should be an interesting read in the comments. I'll be returning to this post to see what all is added!
- The real reason you’re broke at Squawkfox might be hard to swallowl, but you need to read it.
- Nothing chills hot lovin’ like a lot of debt at Mighty Bargain Hunter is a great read for anyone in any type of romantic relationship.
- Cards & Tinfoil Boxes at Impress Your Kids offers a great kid hack and life hack. I'm definitely putting this one into effect!
- 10 Ways To Encourage Your Minister Today at Money Help for Christians, I found to be such an important post. I need reminders sometimes to thank the people who do such important work in my life and in the lives of others.
- Flee at Bring the Rain is another example of Angie's powerful writing and God's amazing grace.
- Why I don’t begrudge atheists at Katdish might give some new perspective to you. It's something I realized some time back but she did an awesome job putting it into words.
- No Pancakes? How Waffle! at Not Always Right made me smile. I thought Chip would appreciate it as well.
- Vocals for Van Halen’s “Jump” on top of the music of Lennon’s “Imagine” at 22 Words had me laughing hysterically. Awesomeness. Thanks, Abraham!
- Computers Increase The Chance Of Identity Theft at Not Always Right made me laugh out loud.
FAVORITE NEW SITE OF THE WEEK:
- lmgtfy.com is awesome. I totally swiped this from Tyler Stanton's Weekly Six, but I have to agree and pass it along to you!
Photo credit: Mr Wabu