- Consumer Debt: The Black Hole of Personal Finance at Enemy of Debt talks about a reality that we just grasped about a year ago.
- Setting Up a Financial System as a Couple is a guest post by Elle, who writes for Couple Money, at Frugal Dad. With so many divorces stemming from financial issues, this one is an important topic.
- 6 Shocking Frugal Lessons from the World’s Richest People at Redeeming Riches - I've seen posts like this in several places before, but they never cease to amaze me. I aspire that
if we everwhen get out from under our debt, we can be even slightly as reasonable as these guys!
- How hard can it be to cancel an account? at Being Frugal - go check it out for a good laugh.
- Helping Vs Enabling: How To Know Which Is Which at Christian PF is a great article. Although it is written on a financial blog, it can apply to any life situation, so I'm categorizing it here.
- 10 Unknown Uses for Vinegar is a guest post at Frugal Dad by Bob, who writes for ChristianPF.com. You had to know I was going to like this one; I'm a sucker for lists and unusual uses for common things.
- How to Reduce Lint at Home Ec 101 may not be a "Life" topic in your household, but it certainly is in ours. Chip is required to wear black slacks to work every day so this one caught my eye.
- Lists You Need at Richly Reasonable is awesome. Lists, lists, lists. =) And useful ones.
- God’s Heart Beats in the Silence at A Different Story really struck a chord with me. I am convicted.
- The 7 Worst Things To Read in Your Yearbook by Brian Allain made me want to go back and scour my yearbook for weird or incriminating signings.
- Crazy sermon props. at Stuff Christians Like, as usual, made me laugh. I can always depend on Jon for a smile during the day.
Next week we return to regularly scheduled posting as the giveaways run their course and expire.
However, stay tuned, as this week I'm going to make an exciting announcement!Photo credit: Mr Wabu