Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Sorry for the lateness of the post. And I am also going to apologize for the content. It won't be pretty.

Today This week has ALREADY been a busy on - and it's only Wednesday!

This post is late coming out today because I didn't have a planned post (like I prefer to do) and work has been chaos today and I wasn't able to spit one out earlier than now.

So to take the pressure off of me and hopefully get you talking, here's a question I am posing to you:

If you suddenly came into $10,000, what would you do with it considering your current circumstances?

Go amongst yourself.

I will start first in the comments.


  1. With this money, we would completely pay off the Chase credit card and send the additional $2000 to our USAA credit card and knock a chunk out of it. Not really exciting, I know, but it would certainly feel great!

  2. I would pay off my car, only 9700 left! and save the left overs.

  3. We still have an education loan with about $4800 left, rest will go into savings for our future house.

  4. Pay off our Chase credit card, and put the rest toward a new (to us) car!

  5. Pay off our Best Buy, Lowes, Walmart & Chase credit cards. With the leftover I would put it towards my car loan.

  6. Such great responses! I LOVE seeing those bills go down! =)



Mrs. Nespy's World | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates