8 Reasons My Children Have the Best Dad
- He has NEVER been too "manly" to change a diaper, clean up spit up, dress the children, or basically do all of those "mom" things.
- He has no problem carrying a diaper bag--even Abigail's bright pink diaper bag that is monogrammed.
- He is an AWESOME playmate. For the kids. You know.
- He is the disciplinarian he swore he would never be because he loves his children.
- He gives and receives all of the kisses required to make our children feel loved.
- He celebrates the "small" moments...like the first steps, the first waves, the first solid foods.
- He works hard to provide for his family, but treasures his time with us more than the money he makes.
- Most importantly...he loves their Mom.