Clear nail polish. I LOVED these ideas and had only ever heard of one of them!
- Stop a run in nylons. Paint the snag immediately with clear nail polish.
- Protect shirt buttons. Dab the center of each button with clear nail polish to reinforce the threads so buttons stay on longer
- Laminate prescription labels. Keep prescription labels clear and readable by painting them with clear nail polish.
- Prevent rust on toilet seat screws. Paint the screws with clear nail polish.
- Thread a needle with ease. Dip the end of the thread in clear nail polish. Let dry, then thread.
- Repair a small dent in a window, auto windshield, or wood floor. Fill hole with a few drops of clear nail polish, let it dry, then add a few more drops until full.
- Prevent the bottom edges of shaving cream cans from rusting. Paint the bottom edges of the can with clear nail polish.
- Tighten loose dresser drawer knobs. Dip the end of the screw in clear nail polish and replace the knob in the hole to dry snugly.
Photo credit: rbatina