Friday, July 13, 2012

The Best of 13 Best

In January and April I posted links to 13 articles featuring 13 ways to do things and 13 uses for ordinary items.  All in "honor" of Friday the 13th. 

Today, the last Friday the 13th of the year (yep...really), we will look at 13 posts that feature the 13 Best of their kind.  There were a lot of these to choose from, but the 13 I selected entertained and/or educated me the most. Hope you enjoy!

HEALTH:
The 13 Best Abs Exercises
13 Best Quit-Smoking Tips Ever
The 13 Most Powerful Superfoods
13 Best Outdoor Workouts

BEAUTY:
13 Best Drugstore Hairstyling Products

LIFE:
The 13 Best U.S. Cities for Public Transit 

CAREER:
The 13 Best-Paying College Majors
13 Jobs in Hard Times

FUN:
13 Best Grilling Tips
The 13 Best Global Google Doodles
13 Best Places in the U.S. for Wildlife Viewing
Top 13 Best Castles in Wales With Beautiful Pictures
The 13 Best Protest Signs Seen at Occupy Wall Street - this whole movement irritates me, but I can appreciate a good protest sign (even if I don't agree with all of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment