I have a 15-year old niece on my shopping list. Ahhh...teenagers. What to do with them? Can't wait for mine to reach that age (since I can't type with a "tone" of voice...that one was dripping with sarcasm).
However, you can get some really great deals on makeup at E.L.F right now and what teenage girl doesn't like make up?
First of all, sign up at shopathome.com. Although I am signed up through upromise and mypoints, E.L.F. doesn't offer any rebates through those two sites, but they do throught shopathome.com. =) They actually offer 7% cash back! While you are there, you can check out a plethora of coupons that they have for E.L.F as well as MANY other stores.
If you aren't familiar with E.L.F--all of their make up (standard) is $1.00. Standard shipping is $6.95, so you should stock up while you are there. I have used it and I like it.
Some of my favorites for this particular shopping extravaganza:
- Save 75% off make up cases with code EH75CE.
- $1.98 shipping on $15 purchase with coupon UNDER2SHIP through 11/30
- Free Shipping on Orders over $35! Use code 35SHPFREE through 11/30
- Get a free Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder when you spend $10 at eyeslipsface.com! Just use coupon code BRONZE at checkout.
- $25 Restaurant Gift Card with $15 Purchase. Use code YUMMY
- 50% Off All Bath Items with code BTH50OFF
- FREE 27 Piece Mini Makeup Kit With Any Purchase! Use code LOYAL thru 11/30
- Spend $15 and Get a Free Smokey Eye Kit with code GTLSEYE
- 50% Off Minerals with code MIN50LTD
You can only use one coupon code, so choose wisely.
How am I using it today? Well, I'm buying a large make up case for $3 (usually $12) and filling it with makeup and brushes for a total of $24.95 shipped. Plus I'll get 7% back since I'm shopping through shopathome.com! =) Not a bad price for a happy teenager.